The Red House, Back Lane, Bredon , Bredon
A DETACHED GEORGIAN GRADE II LISTED FOUR BEDROOM FARMHOUSE WELL PRESENTED WITH TWO EN-SUITES, LARGE KITCHEN, TWO GOOD SIZE RECEPTION ROOMS, POTENTIAL ATTIC ROOMS, ANNEX AND STUDIO FLAT, PLEASANT GARDENS, DRIVEWAY AND OFF-ROAD PARKING.
Period Entrance, Reception Hall, Main Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Cloakroom, Cellar, Two Double Bedrooms, One En-Suite and Bathroom on The First Floor. Two Bedrooms, One En-Suite Second Floor, Two Attic Rooms Top Floor. Annex Apartment and Studio Flat. Garden and Grounds.
The Red House with origins circa 1750 is a Grade II listed detached property set within the heart of this popular rural village and having an adjacent annex building joined to the house by a very useful covered way. The property has been the subject of much improvement in recent years and is well presented now having gas central heating, the elegance of a Georgian house set within its own grounds having walled frontage and gated access onto a front drive.
Bredon is a popular village which has a number of amenities and set on the borders of Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and having Bredon Hill to the North and the historic town of Tewkesbury to the South. Within the village there is a doctor’s surgery and veterinary practice, primary school and popular well stocked village store. The local church with its spire is a landmark and looks down over the River Avon. There is access off the A38 to the M5 motorway and also the M50. There are good sports facilities within the village for the younger generation